Delhi LG writes to Kejriwal over regularization of teachers' service bill
The bill proposes that "all guests teachers and teachers engaged under the SSA in directorate of education schools stand regularized against sanctioned posts available under the directorate of education of the Government of NCT of Delhi for which they have qualifications as stipulated under the relevant recruitment rules on the date that this Act comes into force".
- Mobile Caps Roaming Data In Mexico And Canada Starting November 12
- Porn publisher offers $10m for information leading to Trump's impeachment
- Bimal Gurung plans to enter Darjeeling before Oct 30: Intel
- US And Israel Pull Out Of UNESCO, Citing 'Anti-Israel Bias'
- Pakistan court delays indictment of ex-PM Sharif after clash
- Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL Add Bluetooth Battery Level Reporting
- Del Potro to have scan on wrist injury ahead of Federer semi
- Entry of women in Sabarimala: I welcome SC ruling, says Kadakampally Surendran