Moment US destroys Russian tanks 'killing hundreds of soldiers' as conflict ERUPTS
The attack was reportedly called for by the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) militia and lasted for about four hours. The Pentagon earlier in the day declined to identify the 100 soldiers it said were killed by U.S. And responding to a further BBC question, the spokesman said: " And, of course, you have to realise that many countries of the world have quite large numbers of our compatriots - of Russians - and, of course, it's hard to have detailed data.
- California Gun Waiting Period Let Stand by Supreme Court
- Trump On Sexual Assault Accuser: 'Never Happened'
- Bubba joins Palmer, Hogan as three-times Los Angeles victor
- Manafort Associate Pleads Guilty to Lying to Special Counsel
- Winter Olympics 2018: Wardrobe malfunction as French ice skater loses top
- Record watch! Warm weather and rain also brings flooding concerns
- Romney talks gun violence in Utah GOP speech
- New Google Pay app allows payments via Chrome or via the Assistant