Anil Kumble got India-Australia series result prediction absolutely spot on
But it was not the case in Australia as India won the Adelaide Test and MCG Test by outplaying Australia in all the departments. Australia had won the second Test in Perth by 146 runs. The win was India's first outside of Asia or the spin-friendly Caribbean since 2009, and will have meant a great deal to the cricket-mad nation given Australia's status as one of their arch-rivals.
- Prince Philip is uninjured after vehicle accident near Sandringham
- Chelsea's Olivier Giroud It's hard to sit on the bench
- US, North Korea to hold talks on second Trump-Kim summit
- Federer 'very happy' to beat Serena in doubles, despite her 'aura'
- Georgia Man Arrested in Plot to Attack White House With Explosives, Firearms
- NewsTalk: Meteorologist Jill Reale breaks down weekend winter storm
- Bruce Arians Says Has Antonio Brown Too Much Diva For His Liking
- Meghan Markle called FAT LADY in HILARIOUS encounter with old age pensioner